Sunday, June 6, 2010

6/5/2010 SATURDAY IN DOWNTOWN WILMINGTON

Music and partying on the banks last night, Farmer’s Market this morning. Like one-stop-shopping right here in downtown Wilmington!
FARMER'S MARKET SETTING UP


In order to fortify myself for the scary journey to Verizon, we hit the local IHOP for Swedish crepes. I ended up with another Blackberry Storm because I am so familiar with it and there would be no real learning curve. Hudson, the sales and service rep at Verizon, was proficient at customer service and it was a painless visit.

Having several articles in need of sewing and mending, I picked up a bitsy sewing machine at Jo-Ann. Now, this cute Singer Pixie Plus is the right size but it sure isn’t much to speak of. I did manage to “sew” what was needed but “Pixie” may be on her way back home at Jo-Ann.

JUDY FOLLOWING THE DIRECTIONS

When I returned from the hot and steamy laundry (not air-conditioned!), I found a bride and groom boarding the Quest for a photo op. Aren’t they cute? Perhaps another path for the Quest??

CUTE

Steven joined us after his day of work was done and spent the night. Here he is, coordinating tomorrows move from downtown Wilmington to Wrightsville Beach, with neighbors who will join us for the day’s journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment