Saturday, June 5, 2010

6/4/2010 WILMING ON FRIDAY

Our day started with an early (7:45 AM) visit to the Oral Surgeon for Dan’s molar extraction. Crummy way to start the day! Patient is doing great after spending the day resting from two consecutive days of dental work.

After defrosting both refrigerators and making sure that Dan was truly OK, I made a trip to Target to load up on some staple supplies and got my hair done. Tomorrow I plan on tackling Verizon, yet again. My Blackberry is only “kind of” working but we all know how we hate that visit to the “phone store”. Almost like going to the dentist?!

While I was gone, Steven and Dan got to see the Cape Fear Memorial Bridge open for a freighter. This huge structure is a lift bridge and I don’t think we have seen another one open on our journey.

CAPE FEAR MEMORIAL BRIDGE IN "UP" POSITION

SHIP THROUGH AND BRIDGE LOWERED

The three of us strolled through the Wilmington Friday Night “happening” on the boardwalk by Quest. Lots of people, live music, beer and wine. What more could you ask for?

BOARDWALK ON FRIDAY NIGHT

LIVE MUSIC

No comments:

Post a Comment