Thursday, January 6, 2011

1/5/2011 DINNER KEY MARINA AND EXPLORING COCONUT GROVE

WEDNESDAY
TOTAL MILES TRAVELED TODAY:  0 NM


WEDNESDAY'S GOOD MORNING

THE CLOUDS REFLECT IN THE CRYSTAL WATERS
After breakfast in town, Jan found a place to get her nails done, Debi and I snooped around while Dan and Richard headed back to give Quest a good scrubbing down.  Later we girls found a needlepoint shop and hiked the mile there to ogle over her wares and buy a frame for my project. Absolutely Needlepoint (2625 SW 28th Street #B) was chocked full of goodies.
Back on the sparkling clean Quest, Jan put together the frame, taught me two new stitches, offered up some great suggestions and wished me well in my new endeavor. Uh oh, it just hit home that she is heading home tomorrow and I have this large project started.  What was I thinking??


JAN IS A VERY, VERY PATIENT TEACHER!
Again, we were dazzled by the sun’s farewell.  Miami’s towering glass buildings blazed with the reflecting rays.  Ooh, aha!!


PINK SKY

REFLECTIONS IN MIAMI'S TOWERING BUILDINGS


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment