Friday, January 29, 2010

Just a quick update note.
I spent five nights with my generous and hospitable friends, the Porter's in Rupert,Vermont, one night with Robert and Steffi in Burlington,VT and am now at Richard and Charlene Hoffstadt's in Fountain Valley, CA. I am finally warm!!
Dan, Greg, Todd and the Quest made it from Newport, OR to San Francisco, arriving under the Golden Gate Bridge around midnight on Thursday night with a full moon to guide them. They got some sleep then refueled and restocked before heading towards Long Beach around 10:00 AM. I am expecting them on Sunday morning sometime. They have seen Spinner Dolphin and Sea Lions. They have sailed through rough seas with high winds and experienced calm waters. I am sure that Dan thinks he is in HEAVEN!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!! Can't wait to hear all about your experiences. Take lots of pictures and try to get them to Steven to post online!!! Be safe and I can't wait to see ya'll again.

    Love,
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. great to hear you made it back and Dan is doing well. looking at houses in Greenville on the internet. R and B

    ReplyDelete